Equileap Grants & Loans
• The Equileap Foundation aims to tackle the root causes of inequality and help women overcome the obstacles preventing them from obtaining financial independence and equal treatment in the workforce.
• Equileap allocates its grants and soft loans to projects empowering women, via programmes around four themes : Education, Violence, Health and Discrimination at Work.
• Funds are allocated to country based economies that have the most to gain in terms of overall growth from the entry of women to the workforce.
Donation to Equileap
• The Foundation is funded by net profits from usage of the Family of Gender Equality Indices, the Company Reports and Equileap data. Traditional direct donations are also encouraged.
• Donors are able to earmark their social investments to one or more of the programme areas.